Sunday, March 13, 2011

Update:Sendai

Thank you all for the continued prayers and support. We have been very well taken care of by MeySen. The tsunami stopped about 6 miles away from where we live and are in good shape and spirits. As a precaution, we are all moving north to the military base. There has been some talk of aftershock out here. Thus far there are no real injuries to any MeySen staff or students that we are aware of.  I will post more when I can. Please continue to pray for us all and especially those in need.

3 comments:

  1. You as well as Japan are on my continued thoughts and prayers. I am so thankful that you are safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg, so glad to hear that you are doing okay...the news coming out of Sendai is terrifying. Stay strong and know everyone over here is thinking about you!

    -Dan Morse

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you are safe Greg!

    ReplyDelete

Unspeakable Joy: My Summer in Kenya

Unspeakable Joy             Coming to the close of my 6 weeks of living out in the hills of Kenya, it is hard to really put into words ...