Saturday, March 19, 2011

I'm safe at Home

I just wanted to send a quick note saying after over 48 hours of travel time I am home safely. There were a few bumps along the way, including a rude courtesy employee for Gate 33 Hawaiian Airlines who almost gave my ticket away because I was sprinting from customs to our gate running late even when friends explained the situation. (Anyone can feel free to send a note onto Hawiian Airlines about this woman so she doesn't other people in tough situations the way she did us). Its nice to see my family but there is so much work to be done in Japan.

I hope to do what I can here and make it back to Japan as soon as possible to get back to work and help in anyway I can.

If you are interested in donating to the cause in a way that I trust will be done right please feel free to check out Friends of MeySen.

Thanks everyone for your continued prayers for my friends still there and all the families that are in need.
 I will do my best to continue posting about my situation that led me to come home.


Time for some much needed rest.

1 comment:

Unspeakable Joy: My Summer in Kenya

Unspeakable Joy             Coming to the close of my 6 weeks of living out in the hills of Kenya, it is hard to really put into words ...