Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Worlds Greatest Mom

One of the disadvantages of being away from family and friends is that you are not able to be around for birthdays, weddings, holidays. Well there is a very special person who has a birthday today, that I literally would not be here without today. She is the most caring and kind woman I have ever met. Though she had only 5 kids, she has been mother/grandmother to nearly 100s of kids from all over, reaching to Germany, Finland, Russia, Ukraine, and now Japan. I've never met a single person with an unkind word to say about her. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

I'll love you forever, Ill like you for always as long as I'm living my mother you'll be!

2 comments:

  1. What a nice boy you are! But I must agree with every word you typed. Love you Mom~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every word TRUE! The world is, for sure a better place thanks to you!!! Very few people have what you have. I'm glad to have been lucky enough to witness it!!!! Keep doing what you do the world needs it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Unspeakable Joy: My Summer in Kenya

Unspeakable Joy             Coming to the close of my 6 weeks of living out in the hills of Kenya, it is hard to really put into words ...