Thursday, May 19, 2011

A walk through MeySen

The steps from the immersion building parking lot to playground area.

The kindergarten playground


My office is in the immersion building at the bottom of the hill and my classroom is at the top of the hill. This is the start of the walk.

More

The view from the top of the hill. You can barely see the building my office is in. Its no fun forgetting something.

The building my classroom is in.

Double Slides

our own Animal Barn.

Monkey bars shaped like a plan and a Kangaroo


The top of the longest slide i have ever seen.

The bottom of the longest slide I have ever seen

Jungle gym in the forest


I've been so busy lately that I've really been neglecting this blog. I hope to make another post soon. Here or some photos of what my campus actually looks like. Definitely the coolest playground I've ever seen at a school.

Miss everyone back home! Hard to believe its been almost a month since ive been back.

2 comments:

Unspeakable Joy: My Summer in Kenya

Unspeakable Joy             Coming to the close of my 6 weeks of living out in the hills of Kenya, it is hard to really put into words ...