Monday, November 1, 2010

I just found out I got the job in Japan

Hey folks,

I just found out today that I got a teaching job with MeySen academy in Japan. I've never been so excited, nervous, wanting to puke in my life. I have no clue what I'm really getting myself into but I know this is an experience I want to have.

I decided to create this blog to update everyone on my life and experience in Japan. I hope to have lots of great and unique experience to share with everyone. I hope to post more as I get closer to my move to Japan.  I don't leave until February.

Hope you all enjoy reading and would love to hear from everybody as I'm sure I will be very homesick at times.

-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unspeakable Joy: My Summer in Kenya

Unspeakable Joy             Coming to the close of my 6 weeks of living out in the hills of Kenya, it is hard to really put into words ...